Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday's Assignment

Yellow flowers by scookster
Yellow flowers, a photo by scookster on Flickr.
Make a photograph dominated by the color yellow.
Picked these flowers up from the grocery store today.   I have no idea what these flowers are called (maybe lilies?) but I do know they exemplify the color yellow.  I seem to be spending lots of money to photograph the picture of the day.  I just don't have the energy to drive around to get the picture that I need.  So much easier to stop by the local store. Yellow was pretty easy to find as there are plenty of flowers in that color. Unfortunately, the flowers in my yard have not begun to bloom so I had to resort to the store bought kind.  I placed this bouquet in a small vase and set it up in the sun.  Forgotten which setting I used- tried both automatic and aperture but I think I ended up choosing the aperture one.  Kept changing the f/stops from high to low but I still don't know what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment