Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday's Assignment

Radiating lines by scookster
Radiating lines, a photo by scookster on Flickr.
Make a photo that features radiating lines today.
Now that I've taken this picture I wonder if I even know what radiating lines are.  I assume that the lines converge in the center of the masher.  Unfortunately, I'm always second guessing myself as I want these pictures to be perfect.  Creatively I like the way the shadow overlaps the original lines.  But one of these days I have to pick up some white poster board to use for a backdrop.  I used some white drawing paper but now that I'm looking at this picture I realize that it's picking up the shadow from the screen door.  So much to take into account when shooting photos.  On the other hand, it does give it some texture so maybe people will think I actually know what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment