Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday's Assignment

My vista, a photo by scookster on Flickr.
Make a photograph of a vista today.
This is about the only vista I see on a daily basis and it's about as good as it gets, although the grasses below the deck do need to fill in.  Also,  I noticed that the overgrown shrubs at the back of our yard are being trimmed by the neighbors behind us.  They are quite overgrown but over the years have given us a lot of privacy.  Today I see there's a big hole where some branches use to be.  What the heck!  By the time they finish there will be nothing but dead branches on our side of the fence.  Plus, I kind of like the shade that the overgrowth gave us- which is why I have little grass.  Now that the sun is bearing down on us my shade loving plants will probably die.  That and it looks like I'd better do something about the bushes on our side of the fence.  Not quite what I had planned to do this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment