Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday's Assignment

DSC_6017 by scookster
DSC_6017, a photo by scookster on Flickr.
Focus in on an interesting texture and make a photograph today.
Found a glass jar on the counter filled with dried noodles.  Would that be considered a kind of texture?  I'm not sure so I even went so far as to Google "egg noodles" and "texture".  Lots of things popped up but I'm not sure if it was just focusing on the noodle part.  I really couldn't find anything else worth photographing.  Well, I did find some toys and took a picture of that.   Used the flower icon on the dial and it blacked out the background.  Liked the way that looked- plus it helps that the items were pretty colorful.  Maybe I'll save that for another day.  So I put the jar on the table and aimed down into the jar.  I happen to notice later that there were some flecks of food on the glass.  Maybe I should have cleaned the top of the jar before taking the picture.  I used P again but I noticed that the ? keeps flashing in the lower left hand corner.  When I clicked on it the message tells me to change the meter. No matter what I change it to- center weighted, spot or matrix that ? kept flashing.  I don't understand what it is telling me to do.  So for that reason I ignored it and did the best that I could!

No comments:

Post a Comment