Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday's Assignment

DSC_5638 by scookster
DSC_5638, a photo by scookster on Flickr.
Illustrate symmetry in a photograph today.
Will have to find some different backgrounds soon.  So far it's either black, brown or white.  Guess that's what I get for having drab colors in my house.   I do have purple walls in E's room- a stretch for me but it's her favorite color (besides pink).  This butterfly belongs to one of her dolls.  I couldn't figure out what else I had that was symmetrical and I didn't feel like walking around my subdivision.  Just wish my imagination would stretch farther when it comes to the background.  I'm kind of boring myself.  I tried using one of my macro tube filters but still experimenting with that as it doesn't seem to lend itself well to my other lenses.  It's suppose to work with the auto focus but I can't seem to get that to work yet.  So I went back to the tried and true lens- the 35 mm.  Can't believe how little used that lens was as I use it all of the time now.  Thanks Deb for reminding me of the benefits of that particular lens!

No comments:

Post a Comment