Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday's Assignment

DSC_6107 by scookster
DSC_6107, a photo by scookster on Flickr.
Illustrate something technological in a photograph today.
Power cords and USB cords everywhere.  I have cords for my camera and my iPod.  There are cords for my cell phone and iPad.  My laptop and e-book have cords.  I am so into technology that I think they must be reproducing in the dark- there are so many.  It's gotten to the point that I have to label the cords so that I can figure out what they belong to.  I wish there was a way to organize these cords so that they would be at my fingertips in seconds.  Wind them up and immediately they unwind themselves.  Wrap a rubberband around the cord and then it's not quite accessible.  If I had my way I'd invent a box with segments- where each little division would hold their own cord.   Kind of like a box for ornaments I suppose.   Guess it's time to look for a solution to this disorganized mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment