Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday's Assignment

DSC_6149 by scookster
DSC_6149, a photo by scookster on Flickr.
Make a photograph that features you in some way.
Meet Maddux.  Named after the former Cub's pitcher of course.  We've been dog sitting for the last seven days and I can't wait for him to go back to his owners.  He's not a bad dog- just an over zealous dog.  I don't think he's quite 2 yet and is full of energy and somewhat untrained.  By himself he's doable- with our dog it's overwhelming.  He wants and needs so much attention.  I dread coming home after work as I know I won't be able to sit down and relax.  Play with me...feed me...walk me.  He doesn't look like it but he must weigh a 100 pounds- all muscle and no fat.  I can't take him for a walk as he pulls so much.  I don't have the stamina nor the strength to deal with him.  Our dog is a pussycat compared to him but then again Jax is so much older.  I decided to take this picture as I often have my hands in his mouth- so far he hasn't taken off any of my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment