Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday's Assignment

DSC_6070_edited-1 by scookster
DSC_6070, a photo by scookster on Flickr.
Make a photograph that features repeating patterns.
I'm all about photographing food right now.  I knew that's what I wanted to focus on for this picture but not quite sure what exactly to choose.   Took a run over to the grocery store after work and decided on a bag of cookies.  Of course, they had to be the kind that I'd like to eat.   I love Maurice Lenell cookies but our store doesn't carry them anymore.  So decided to go with these Pepperidge Farm mint cookies.  Do you know how difficult it is to get them to stand without falling over?   I wished I had a square glass bowl that I could have propped them up in.  But for whatever reason I did get them to stand all by themselves.  Of course, I had to eat the few that didn't quite fit in the repeating pattern.  No great loss there- they were delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment