Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thursday's Assignment

It's an orange kind of day by scookster
It's an orange kind of day, a photo by scookster on Flickr.
The color of the day is orange. Make a photograph that is full of orange today.

Easy to find orange items now that summer is here.  Fruits and vegetables, flowers and bakery items.  I opted for some cupcakes as I was determined to shoot some food....and then lick off the frosting.  I am using my new camera and was having trouble getting the exposure number right.  Will have to keep working on that as I want to get the exposure perfect.  Used my detachable flash which I really like a lot.  Softens up the area ever so softly.  Spent the day with the kids and I am totally wiped out so not much more to explain about the photo- other than the cupcake was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment