Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday's Assignment



Today's theme is the color green.  Make a photo dominated by green and post it.

Had to stage this one as I don't have a lot of green in our house- other than the dark green laminate on the kitchen counter.  But as I sit here and write I'm sure I could have found some alternatives.  Even as I was driving in to school today- green in the stoplight, green sign, green grass.  Even my kitchen walls have green ivy climbing up around the windows.  Ended up putting these towels together but couldn't get a good grasp of the green- dark, light and stripes.  So tried to colorize the photo in photoshop by using the filters in the style and effect menu.  Not sure I like the results but don't have a lot of time to experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment