Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday's Assignment


Sunday challenge: It's a new season (Spring up north, Fall down south).  Make a photograph that illustrates the change.

If this had been the assignment yesterday (first day of spring) I might have been taking pictures of snow falling.  So instead I headed out today to look for what little new growth I can find in the yard.  It's freezing so this is the one and only picture that I took.   No fooling around today- used the flower setting on the dial and bam!  That was it.  Too cold to do anything else.

Does make me realize that I have major cleanup to do in the yard.  Fall came quickly last year and didn't get the majority of the leaves picked up.  Hope I can tell the difference between decaying matter and dog crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment