Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday's Assignment


Look for angles today: 90s, 45s, or any other combination of angles that makes an interesting composition.

I feel like a maniac with this assignment today.  Taking lots of pictures of the exterior of the house- windows, soffit, roof lines.  Even the upper limbs of the trees as they branch out into different angles.  Thought my best photo would be a picture of a quarter of a piece of pizza- but even that wasn't a true angle so I ate it instead.  Looked at the collection of picture frames on my walls but I couldn't isolate the square frames from the round objects unless I took them off of the wall and I wasn't inclined to do that.  But finally, an object with a true 90 degree angle- unless you take a t-square out and line it up.  May be slightly off as it has aged through the years.  And I don't know if the composition is all that interesting but I think I will call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment