Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday's Assignment


Make a photograph today of something that produces a unique sound.  Try to communicate that sound to the viewer.

So of course I couldn't decide on which picture I wanted to use.  I spent some big bucks on the wind chime but I so like their melodic sounds.  I shot automatic this time because I couldn't get away from a dark picture.  I don't know if it was because I am under the roof line but even the automatic was rather dark.


Can you tell that the top is spinning?  I have to find some different locations in my house as most of my photos are taken on the tile floor in front of my sliding glass door.  I know there is a setting on the camera that shoots movement but I couldn't remember what it was.  I think this was taken in manual mode- had to do it quickly as every time the top started spinning the dog stuck his nose on it and then it would stop.  I guess I was lucky to get a photo without his big nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment