Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday's Assignment


Change your angle today.  Make your photo from 1 foot off the ground and post it.

Poor Jax.  I can't tell if he's looking up at me (can you tell that I'm probably not a foot off of the ground?) or if it's the cataracts that are clouding his eyes.  Looked around for something interesting to take and Jax was the closest thing to a foot off of the ground- unless I wanted to take a picture of my feet.  I do think he makes a better subject.  But I feel like I'm regressing with my camera instead of progressing.  I can't remember which way to turn the dial when I'm shooting inside.  I can't get the color right if I'm not using a flash.  And why can't I use manual settings without the flash?  I'm finding that the color is not as true to form as it is when using a flash.  Or is the settings that I have on the camera???

So I resorted to automatic...AGAIN!   I'm going to get this camera thing if it's the last thing that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment