Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday's Assignment


Make a photo of something that isn't there.

Sometimes these assignments seem so difficult at first but then as the day goes on I think of more and more things that I could take pictures of.  Some of the photos uploaded to the site are so creative- missing encyclopedia, empty cupcake pan, part of a candy bar eaten.  But surprisingly no one has taken a picture of a toilet paper roller.  After all, that's the first place that comes to mind when I think of something that isn't there.  I probably shouldn't say that because my family has always been good about replacing this necessity.  They've gotten smart over the years as the extra supplies are not kept in the bathroom.  Ended up using a manual setting for this and then fixing the contrast in photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment