Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thursday's Assignment


Health care is in the news and affects all of us one way or another.  Illustrate your feeling about health care in a photo.

As we age I realize that affordable health care is a thing of the past.  Layoff, unemployment, social security, medicare, medicaid- where does this really leave us?  I know that I appreciate the fact that I do still have insurance and for better or worse it takes care of most of my medical issues.  But it does make me think that I choose my behavior and perhaps some of my ills could be thwarted through better habits.

I don't think the exposure is right in this picture.  But if I did auto correct in photoshop it would make the picture too light.  So to adequately see the number of pill bottles I thought I'd leave it the way that it is.  I can be grateful that these are NOT the pills that I take.  That's for my better half.

No comments:

Post a Comment