Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday's Assignment


Make a fashion photo today: a person modeling clothing, the clothes in your closet, an accessory that defines you, etc.

Here are all of the clothes that no longer fit.  I guess that truly defines me.  I keep waiting for that moment when the weight will suddenly fly off and then I can fit in these clothes again.  It's been two years....do I even anticipate the possibility?  Is it just wishful thinking?  Or by the time I do get back into shape these clothes will no longer be in style.  But then again I was never one for being stylish- just wanting to wear the clothes from my skinnier years.  Darn yo yo diets!  Took a bunch of pictures trying to get the right exposure.  Some came out too dark, some too light.  Even when I used automatic the lighting appeared too washed out.  So I took this with a setting at S and shot with a slower speed.  Because it took so long for the lens to close I did have resort to using my tripod.  Otherwise the items would look rather blurry.  Even still when I look close up some items are clear and some are blurry- must be the types of fabric that lend itself better to beginner photographers.  I was shooting straight on so I can't figure out what the issue is.

No comments:

Post a Comment