Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday's Assignment


Pretend words don't exist, only images.  Make a photo today that conveys a story to those who see your work.

So you can guess I read a lot- or else I have a pile of books that I should be reading.  It's really the latter- I have so many things to do and so little time to do it.  Reading is one of those things I really enjoy doing.  It's what I do for my job and you'd think I'd be flying through these books.  But as soon as I pick a book up and read a chapter I think about something else I should be doing and fly off to do that.  Like taking a picture and blogging about it.... (I am thinking I just might have a little ADHD).  If and when I can finally retire I think I still will be reading young adult books as I find them pleasurable but I wouldn't feel so pressured to get through so many.  On top of that I'd still have time to do the other things that I enjoy doing.  It's just a fact that I don't have enough time in a day to do it all.  Darn sleep gets in my way yet I enjoy sleeping too.  Just wish I could figure out what I enjoy the most and spend the most time doing that.  Maybe I could then look at something I do well instead of feeling like I do everything half-assed.  Today the little ? in my camera kept telling me to change the image quality but no matter what I changed it to the flashing ? kept flashing.  I wish it would be more specific- but what do I expect?  If I want the pictures to be perfect then I'd better keep it on automatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment