Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday's Assignment



Break a rule today.  Centered composition is boring and taboo, but it can be interesting.  Try it!

It's a little late in the day for me to throw something together, but throw it together I did.  I figured that every shot I take is centered composition but I didn't realize it was boring and taboo.  Guess that's another thing I need to read into.  So I'm boring...so what.  I do spend a lot of time looking around my space trying to come with something not "so boring" and every once in awhile I guess I surprise myself.  But for this assignment I do think I will give it a unique title: Round is Boring.  While attempting to fit in with the nature of this photo and the use of automatic settings and focus, I discover that I too am boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment