Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday's Assignment


Blue is the color of sky and water.  Many call it the color of hope.  Make a photo with blue and what it represents to you.

I did so want to have a blue sky today but as usual it's overcast.  Don't have a lot of items that are strictly blue unless they are summer items that have been put away.  Found this planter that I've used occasionally. I really like how the light bounces off of the ceramic glaze.  Years ago blue used to be my favorite color but I've since gone over to the dark side and choose mostly dark colors.  If I give myself the opportunity to look at things from a different perspective I am hoping to see the endless possibilities that color can bring.  I shot this with auto settings but even photoshop lightened it up some.  If I stayed with the original picture you wouldn't have seen the green in the evergreens.

No comments:

Post a Comment