Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday's Assignment

Challenge: Invent your own filter!  Shoot through something translucent or transparent.  Make a photo with a unique look.

Didn't quite know how I would do this photo.  I kept thinking I'd have to use some flimsy paper like tracing paper but wasn't sure how transparent it would be.  But I did find this dish that is somewhat translucent.  It does add to the unique look of the flowers.  The problem would be when I would hold the glass close to the lens the lens would assume it was too close and the shutter wouldn't close.  After several times I found a picture of some flowers and laid the bowl on top of it.  My idea of using a filter is that it has to be attached to the camera.  I guess not if you want to be creative.  So once I did this attempt and moved back with my camera all was will.  Held the light down as there would be too much glare.

Shot with automatic settings today.

No comments:

Post a Comment