Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday's Assignment


Work the angles today.  Make a photo that gives us a unique perspective on an otherwise ordinary scene.

Once again I am looking at the assignment literally when perhaps I don't need too.  I assumed this assignment meant to view the angle of an item when perhaps all it meant is the way the camera is angled.  So as it is getting too late in the evening I've decided to stay with my original thought.  I've looked around the house for something that had interesting angles and the only thing I could come up with were a carton of eggs.  It's a jumble of curving edges and squares and rectangles.  The actual shot is not very interesting but it does offer me a different perspective on what is otherwise an ordinary egg carton.

Shot with manual settings today and removed color with photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment