Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday's Assignment


Sunday challenge time!  Find any sort of wildlife today, and make a photo.  Get in close if you can and focus on the eyes.

How could I expect any form of wildlife to stand still enough so that I can focus on their eyes.  It would have to be stuffed and mounted in order for me to do that.  Come to think of it; we do have a couple of dead fish mounted on our basement wall.  Had I thought about that I could have dusted off the northern and taken a picture of their glass eyeball.  Instead, I forced my husband to stare at the light while I took his picture.  Notice the bloodshot eye.  I wonder if he realized that.  I had to fool around with my lenses. Kept thinking that my telephoto would work close up but then finally got the hint that I needed to step back.  I don't know why I thought I could get relatively close.  Makes me think that I need to invest in a macro lens, just so I can say I have one.  Then I would look official as I swapped out lenses depending on the situation.  Eventually I will have to label each as I never know what kind of lens I have in my hand.

It's a late night by my standards (almost 11:32 P.M.) and I had to use automatic settings.  Otherwise I would never have gotten this posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment