Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday's Assignment


Sunday Challenge (by popular request): Make a self-portrait with or without the camera in the frame.

How can this be a popular request item?  I don't want to see myself in a mirror much less in my blog.  But I did as requested and am none too happy about it.  All I can see are dark circles under my eyes, age spots and a frown line!!  I guess on the plus side there aren't too many wrinkles yet.  People must have thought I was nuts if they happened to be looking outside their windows today.  I had my camera propped up on a ledge and had my face as close to the lens as possible.  Must have looked like some kind of fool taking her own picture.

Had the kiddies over today and had a great time with them.  Unfortunately, the little guy gives me a run for my money when I try to get him to nap.  I don't know what it is about the room that he's in or the bed that he naps in.  He fights and fights and fights going into that room.  I try to let him cry it out but that goes on forever.  Finally, after many failed attempts he finally fell asleep, only to waken 45 minutes later, crying inconsolably.  I'd like to have them over more but know that it's kind of becoming an issue.  Without much of a nap he's a terror in the early evening.  As for the little lady, naps are not as necessary- at least not today.  She was in a pretty good mood all day- hopefully she's the same tonight.

Shot with automatic setting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment