Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday's Assignment


Clocks are omnipresent in modern life.  Make a photo of the clock, watch, or other device that you use most to tell time.

None of our clocks tell the correct time.  It's so frustrating to look at both battery operated and electrical clocks and know that none of them are accurate.  The only one that I can really count on is the clock on the cable box- but then again, it's odd that I think even that is the correct time.  Who's to say that perhaps they are a minute off and I just assume it's the right time.  My most favorite clock was one that we purchased when we were first married.  It was black like this one but all it had was a white circle where the twelve would be.  Neither kid could tell time using that clock but I thought it was pretty cool looking.  I discovered somewhat later that it was a replica of a clock that was hanging in the Museum of Modern Art.  Sure do wish I hadn't gotten rid of it- don't remember if I just grew tired of it or if it actually stopped working.

Shot with automatic setting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment