Friday, July 1, 2011

July 1

Scenes of summer by scookster
Scenes of summer, a photo by scookster on Flickr.
Make a photograph today that features the sky.

This is what I would call a "scene of summer"- more this year than previous I would assume.   Today's assignment was to go out and photograph the sky.  The forecast was sunny and darn right hot today.  Went out early this morning and the sky seem to be in the same state that it was last night- cloudy cloudy cloudy.  I looked out every once-in-awhile to see if it was clearing up and it was not.  But I did get a brief glimpse of some light behind the clouds so went out to shoot what I could.  I don't know how I did this photo- one of those accidental shots I guess.  No matter how I aim at the sky the lens goes in and out trying to focus.  So maybe I looked at the light in the clouds and then focused on the trees which makes this appear to be more of a silhouette- when in reality is was pretty light out.  All in all I think I am grateful that it didn't get as hot as they were forecasting!!  It may still get close to 90 but it's 2:13 in the afternoon and somehow I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment