Saturday, July 9, 2011

July 9

morton arb by scookster
morton arb, a photo by scookster on Flickr.
Create a photograph that makes you happy.

Any picture take of these little guys makes me happy.  Took this yesterday during our trip to Morton Arboretum although I had to resort to my phone as I didn't want to carry the big one around the park.  Wish I would have gotten little m in this photo but her parents were probably scattering to reign her in.  The weather was great but I think every mother and their brother had the same idea.  We probably could have hung out at this stream for most of the day but there was much to see.  The only thing that we didn't do was traipse through the pond.  I don't think their dad would have been too happy about that.  We did it last year and the two survived but kind of rethought the idea this year.  It was super crazy trying to keep track of a 4 year old, 2 year old and a 13 month old.  They all had their own ideas of where they wanted to go- and it was never in the same direction!  Would like to go back but will wait until it looks like rain- and then pray that it doesn't.  I am not big on crowds and there were too many people here for my liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment