Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 6

Green pepper anyone? by scookster
Green pepper , a photo by scookster on Flickr.
Photograph something green.  Don't settle for vaguely green.  Go for saturation.

Of course, when I think of green I think of the green Camero.  Don't want to photograph that again nor did I want to take pictures of my plants.  I do that all of the time.  As I was walking around the grocery store this morning I was keeping an eye out for anything green. Naturally, there are lots of vegetables that fit the bill- lettuce, cucumbers, apples, green onions etc etc. And then I saw this display of green peppers.  I love green peppers and dip.  Sometimes I like green peppers by themselves.  They are full of vitamins and o' so healthy for us.  I didn't have my camera with me but I did have my phone.  I do think it did a pretty good job of it. But don't you just wonder what makes these peppers shine?  Is it the lighting or is there some kind of wax on the peppers.  Makes ya wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment