Thursday, July 14, 2011

July 14

Chai Tea morning by scookster
Chai Tea morning, a photo by scookster on Flickr.
To celebrate today, take a photo of your favorite beverage or libation today.

Haven't had a chai tea since school ended.  I had gotten in the habit of ordering one everyday, which can be pretty expensive if you think about it.  Starbucks is not cheap but their drinks are oh so good.  I took this picture with my iphone as I wanted to try out the Instagram.  It's an app that adds a little artistic flair to a photo.  I'm sure I could have done the same with Photoshop but I was in a "try an app" mode.  Things have been pretty hectic around here lately which is why my postings have been few and far between.  Family is in the midst of some serious health issues so my photo taking has been put on the back burner.  I sure hope we are over the worst of it but one never knows.  I guess that's why I thought I needed a chai tea day.  And I must say it is delicious.  Hope to post some pictures from the last few days but will have to see how today goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment