Sunday, July 17, 2011

July 17

shiny by scookster
shiny, a photo by scookster on Flickr.
Yesterday's assignment- take a photo of something shiny.

While watching son #1 wash his car, I thought to myself "here's a photo of something shiny".  Hot black car, sun reflecting off of the water that was sprayed onto it, shiny chrome.  Didn't post it on the dailyshoot page as I was kind of lazy last night.  Today's assignment seems kind of difficult, but when I looked at this photo I discovered son #2 with baby reflected in the chrome.  I obviously didn't realize it when I was taking the picture, but sure am pleasantly surprised.  I guess it's another one of those happy accidents.  As usual, I didn't have my camera with me so resorted to my iphone.  I find I am using that more and more lately.  I definitely need to get back to my 35 mm.

No comments:

Post a Comment