Monday, September 12, 2011

September 12

DSC_0710_360 by scookster
DSC_0710_360, a photo by scookster on Flickr.
Illustrate the word equality today with a photograph that shows your favorite interpretation.
I wish the assignment would be "inequality" instead of "equality."  Then I could show my paycheck next to the vacuum cleaner.  Why do I have to do everything when I come home from work while the other half  ignores that which needs to be done!!!  Do I sound bitter? Yep.  But then again it's always been that way- should have talked equal division of housework way back when but we never did.  So I guess I'm stuck doing it all.  As for today's assignment I've opted to show the kids piggy banks.  You might think I overindulge with ten dollars each.  That's what grandparents are for, right?  I want to be equal with all and when the two little guys stop by we inevitably fill up their piggy banks with change. Of course, E is good about putting money in little M's bank too.  They are all pretty heavy right now- and we need to be equal across the board.  If either son has another baby it'll probably break my bank as I'll have to catch that baby up to the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment