Wednesday, September 21, 2011

September 21

Eye popping colors by scookster
Eye popping colors, a photo by scookster on Flickr.
Bright, vivid colors can draw attention and add "pop" to a photo. Make a photo that has vivid colors today.

Took a quick run over to the grocery store to see what was "eye popping" color wise.  Still don't have the courage to whip out my 35 mm camera so I resorted to using my iphone.  I think it takes pretty good pictures if I do say so myself.  The store has a decent arrangement of flowers but it's the ones in the refrigerated section that are the prettiest. There are arrangements of blues and purples and artificially colored flowers.  But I definitely found this arrangement of pink roses to be the most "eye popping".   I even like how I picked up on the yellow flowers in the background- gives it a little bit of definition.  

No comments:

Post a Comment