Sunday, September 25, 2011

September 26

Mundane Sunday by scookster
Mundane Sunday, a photo by scookster on Flickr.
Make an interesting photograph of something mundane and ordinary today.

Remember when there were always invites to Tupperware and Pampered Chef parties? Then there were Tastefully Simple and a host of others.  It always sounded like the sales person made tons of money which made the prospect of getting into that kind of business even more appealing.  Never went so far as to investigate any of those home party companies. But this is my all time favorite Pampered Chef item.  In case you can't tell, it is their can opener.   What I love about it is that it eliminated the sharp edge that you'd get when using one of those old fashioned kinds.  Took me awhile to get the hang of it but I'd never go back to a generic can opener.  Nor do I want an electric one- this one suits me just fine.  I used my 35 mm lens along with a macro extension tube.  I'm finally getting the hang of the macro tube but what I had trouble with was my darn external flash.  Don't know if it's on the fritz or the battery is dead.  Often wonder if the damage that the flooding rain caused to my camera is finally catching up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment