Friday, December 2, 2011

Our Daily Challenge: Bricks

Our Daily Challenge: Bricks by scookster
Our Daily Challenge: Bricks, a photo by scookster on Flickr.

Been waiting for a chance to use this picture.  I pass it every day on the way to work and it fit today's assignment of "bricks" perfectly.  I don't know who painted the tiger on the high school wall but it's been there for several years.  As I was shooting this photo I realized that I get such amazing color with this camera- both the bricks and tiger are orange but the detail of the tiger really is apparent.  I guess I should have looked closer at the wall for perhaps the artist initialed his name somewhere.  It's a wonder no one has defaced the painting- I guess the kids that go to the school are rather proud of this masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment