Wednesday, December 7, 2011

ODC: radiating lines

ODC: radiating lines by scookster
ODC: radiating lines, a photo by scookster on Flickr.

Not quite sure if this photo accurately shows radiating lines. I know that radiating lines come from the center but do they have to be straight?  I tried doing some research about the lines but really couldn't find the answer that I was looking for.  Then I looked at several examples of photographs showing radiating lines and even they differed.  Maybe photographers have a little bit of poetic license when shooting a photo.  I think this would be considered radiating although the lines aren't straight- and because there really isn't a center that the lines emanate from, does that then negate this photo as being radiating?  I'm sure someone will comment on my photo if I'm wrong in my thinking.  They usually do.  I've had this dream catcher for several years.  I think my sister-in-law made it for my youngest to chase away his nightmares.  Wonder how it catches dreams with those big holes between the strings- doesn't look like it could contain the bogey man if he was chasing you in your dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment