Tuesday, December 6, 2011

ODC: light

ODC: light by scookster
ODC: light, a photo by scookster on Flickr.

Bath and Body wall flowers are my new favorite thing.  I never knew they existed even though I may have seen a display or two when walking through their store.  I'm more into the soaps and creams if I buy any of their products.  But recently, I walked into a co-workers room and was filled with this terrific aroma- something akin to cookies baking.  When I discovered they had a wall flower I flew over to Bath and Body at the end of the day to purchase whatever I thought would smell good in the library.  Of course, I couldn't settle for one fragrance.  I had to buy half a dozen x 2 because I wanted the smell to come from different areas of the library.  The first one was a pleasant surprise- the smell of cinnamon filled the library for many days.  It was almost as good as eating a cinnamon roll albeit without the calories.  When the wall flower was empty I rushed back to purchase more, only to discover that they rotate their products according to the season.  I don't remember what this wall flower was called but they no longer carried it. :(  The next one I thought would smell just as good- I think it was called Oatmeal Raisin.  Unfortunately, the smell was too sweet for me and I had to quickly replace it.  So it continues to be a challenge trying to find a suitable fragrance- sometimes I'm lucky, sometimes I'm not.  But I really like the end result of this photo- looks kind of eerie as though the light is giving off smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment