Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Our Daily Challenge: Spiky

Our Daily Challenge: Spiky by scookster
Our Daily Challenge: Spiky, a photo by scookster on Flickr.

The sun is out, the temp is warm and the grasses need trimming. Ah, so much to do so little time.  Been gone oh so long from this blog site.  I don't know what exactly happened.  I do know that some health issues got in the way and then my motivation died out.  Had a couple of other projects going and wanted to get those completed so that I could get back to my camera.  Maybe the winter had something to do with my apathy. But these last couple of days the temperature has warmed and the sun has come out.  I know that it may be short lived- winters in the midwest are never ending.  But I am hoping that by taking this picture my motivation will return.  Decided to use my macro lens for this picture.  I had something else planned for the "spiky" assignment but left it at school.  So opted for some dried grasses in the backyard.  Eventually will have to trim these grasses back, but for the moment they make decent backdrops.  I even have some bokeh going on in this picture; not sure what that means but I think it's there.

No comments:

Post a Comment