Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Our Daily Challenge: Brown

Our Daily Challenge: Brown by scookster
Our Daily Challenge: Brown, a photo by scookster on Flickr.
Another menial job that I leave until I need to do it. I do like shined shoes; just not the mundane polishing act. One more year of polishing these babies and out the door they go. My new mode of foot cover will be flip flips morning, noon, and night.  I only have a couple of pairs of shoes that need polishing on a regular basis.  I tend to wear slides or fabric type shoes that don't require a regular coat of polish.  It's not to say that I don't like shiny shoes and even when I resort to shining mine, I like the end result.  Of course, I could ask the retiree at home to do this job but I think he'd think that would be to lowly of a job- unless he was getting paid somehow.....that's not going to happen any day soon. This brand of shoe was a life saver albeit super expensive.  I had suffered from heel spurs in both feet for years and I came to the realization that the pain was never going away.  It's not easy standing on your feet for 7 hours feeling like you are standing on two golf balls. But I came upon this brand by chance and the pain disappeared eventually.  I guess it could have resulted from the various treatments I underwent, but I will be thankful for these shoes nevertheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment