Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday's Assignment

Double your art today.  Take a photo of something you've created or crafted.

So as not to offend anyone.....  It is from my ceramic collection back in the 70's.  I made two for my dad- I suppose I have both somewhere as I'm sure I inherited them once he died.  He thought it was pretty funny.  You'd have to know my dad- he had such an odd sense of humor.   But the pair made it across the country...from Chicago to Phoenix to Seattle and then back home again.  Obviously they were handled with care.  (Decided not to post the picture as I do have my job to think about...)

Shot with automatic setting today- a storm is a coming!

And then yesterday's assignment....




Rotate your camera today a bit and make a slightly off angle photograph.  Use the photograph to emphasize the subject.

As usual I didn't quite follow the assignment.  But I did find something that was off angled and that's the huge limb that's protruding from the maple in our backyard.  It hangs precariously over our house and I fear that everytime a storm rolls through the limb (or tree) will find it's way on to the top of our house.  I asked dh if he thought the limb might just land on the roof or actually poke a hole through it.  He figures the tree weighs tons and tons so maybe we'll be inline for a new second story.  Always wanted to add a fourth bedroom (and master bath with soaker tub)!

Shot with automatic setting today...that storm is still a coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment