Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday's Assignment


Make a photo with the number 4 in it one way or another.  Maybe 4 items.  Maybe a written number.  Maybe more abstract.

Tried to experiment with the manual settings on the camera.  The beads in this picture seem to be more green than yellow.  When I looked through my LCD lens they looked pretty yellow.  Now I don't know.  It looked like I was doing okay with catching the color but now I am not so sure.  I don't spend a lot of time evaluating my shots nor do I spend a lot of time with preliminary set up.  I seem to be in such a rush when I want to take a picture.  I think it's because I have so much to do and trying to fit everything into a 24 hour day- and not being too successful doing it all.

Shot with manual settings today.

No comments:

Post a Comment