Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday's Assignment


Today's theme is the color pink.  Find something that's pink and make a creative photo.

One of my later blooming plants- in fact it comes so late that I can never remember the name of it.  But now I do and along with the word Hibiscus comes that evil little bugger called the Japanese beetle.  Before the morning I know that this very perfect flower will have tons of holes in it and probably many fat beetles hanging with sated appetites.  I hope I can keep ahead of them with my mega bottles of deet or whatever the bug killer is called.  I've pretty much let my garden go to the pits with the slugs and white flies and aphids.  But I draw the line at Japanese Beetles.  This war begins today.

Shot with manual setting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment