Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Our Daily Challenge: 11/21

ODC: pastel by scookster
ODC: pastel, a photo by scookster on Flickr.

The daily challenge for this photo was to find something that was pastel.  Took a run to Lake Katherine to find an assortment of pictures that would be suitable for the daily challenge.  I love these colors- I don't even know what the plant is called, but it's something my eyes are drawn to every time I see them.  I don't know if this is a common color but oh so pretty.  I had a few comments on flickr about the picture and most comments are relating to the pink. But the green looks pretty pastel-like too.  Actually, now that I'm thinking, what are pastels? I assumed it just means a lighter color and of course, that's what google says.  In the end, I think it was the combination of the whites, pinks and greens that captivated my interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment