Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday's Assignment


Today's number is 5.  Make a photo that illustrates the number in some way, either literally or abstractly.

My feet have never been my favorite feature- but I am trying to keep the nails polished more frequently.  The baby toenail has never fully developed and now I have other nails that appear to list to the side.  Unfortunately, I am not a big fan of pedicures.  I am extremely ticklish and I don't like anyone scraping or sanding these sensitive areas.  I do love having my feet rubbed though, but can't get anyone in the household to take over that job.  If I could just have the pedicure people give me a foot message and skip the torture I'd be in heaven.  Not sure if you can see the bruise on top of my foot- hazard of wearing leather sandals all day long.  I am not big a big fan of sandals either but decided to wear them to school and of course I'm having to deal with the consequences.

Taken with automatic settings today.

No comments:

Post a Comment