Thursday, July 23, 2015

Lilacs in the Spring


I have been negligent in keeping this blog running.  I have so many projects that I am working on and many of those are photography related.  I don't know how working people can work, raise a family, and also pursue hobbies.  Now that I'm retired I feel like I have so many things that I want to do, but along with that, I do feel like I'm running out of time.  When I first retired I took up crocheting.  Then I discovered television and the multitude of programming that I had been missing.  Of course, I obviously wasn't busy enough so I bought a puppy.  Little did I know that the puppy needed exercise- like constantly.  In addition to that, the house needed some TLC, as did the yard.  And oh, did I mention that I wanted to pursue my interest in photography?  And start and Etsy shop.  And babysit.  And....OMG....how can I fit all of these things into my daily life?  I thought retirement was suppose to be relaxing, but for me it's not.  It does mean that I don't have to get up at the crack of dawn.  And I can put off until tomorrow that what I must do today.  But my need to get it all done but not necessarily do it well, is taking its toll on me.  I just have to figure out how to break it down and work on these projects one thing at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment