Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Leading Lines


Oh my gosh....time is flying by.  Retired with lots to do but doing little.  I have neglected my blog, my photography, my garden, my house and instead have been sitting around thinking about all that I should be doing.  So for now I've decided to pick one thing to do and I've chosen photography.  Maybe I will then get motivated enough to get back to working on the rest of the things that are in my life.  The assignment for today's Our Daily Challenge is "Leading Lines".  For all of my life I've tended to look at the big picture and get overwhelmed.  Perhaps I should break it down- take one thing that will lead to the big picture, finish that and move onto the next.  Just like these stamens lead to the big picture, so should I.




No comments:

Post a Comment